100% Natural Deodorant from yournature.life (70g) – available in:
Lemongrass and Tea Tree, Sandalwood & Bergamot, Lavender & Bergamot or Unscented
100% Natural Deodorant, handcrafted in the UK using high quality ingredients, free from toxins and aluminium.
No aluminium, parabens or carcinogens
Allows your skin to breath naturally
Will not block your sweat glands allowing your body to release toxins as nature intended
Vegan Friendly & Cruelty free
Recyclable packaging, no plastic
Perfect for both women and men
EU registered and certified
Handcrafted in the UK
This is not a anti-antiperspirant and will not keep you from sweating. Instead it works with your body naturally to absorb moisture and keep bacteria from producing undesirable body odour. Also when switching from an anti-antiperspirant to a natural deodorant it may take several weeks for your body to adjust. Be patient and ready to apply more often as you adjust.
Benefits of ingredients:
- Organic Coconut oil cools, detoxifies, nourishes and soothes skin.
- Organic Shea Butter has a concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids make it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin.
- Organic Arrowroot allows deodorant to roll onto your skin without any greasy residue. It will sit on the skin helping to absorb perspiration throughout the day helping to keep you fresh.
- Mango butter provides some stability to the deodorant while offering a great moisture boost , while it heals and nourishes the skin as well.
- Candelilla Wax is a natural thickener and emulsifier that adds texture to a formula and prevents oils and liquids from separating. Also the creamy consistency makes for smooth applications.
- Vitamin E is a good moisturiser, keeping your skin supple and smooth, retaining its natural moisture content.
- Sodium bicarbonate is a valuable mineral known to balance your skin’s natural pH and it also inhibits bacteria which means it’s deodorising and brings ongoing freshness.
Essential Oils :
- Lemongrass essential oil is a natural deodorizer.
- Tea Tree essential oil has antimicrobial properties that destroy the bacteria on your skin that cause body odor.
- Sandalwood essential oil soothes the skin, relieves it from inflammation and irritation, cures infections and keeps you feeling fresh and cool.
- Bergamot essential oil been used for eons as a natural deodorant, this oil is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and is a powerful disinfectant.
- Lavender essential oil it’s anti-septic qualities prevents the infections that cause body odour.