Single Adult Bamboo Toothbrush (soft)
Choose from 3 colours (Pink, Light Blue and Natural)
By f.e.t.e. (From Earth to Earth)
Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. BPA-free
Good to Know:
- Packaging we use is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue.
- Toothbrushes can be recycled but the bristles need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste.
- The Toothbrushes are coloured with a natural resin paint, a kind of plant paint – this allows you to compost your toothbrush handle.
- The Bamboo used is Mao bamboo, which is bamboo that is not eaten by pandas.
What are the bristles made of and are they biodegradable?
The bristles on our toothbrushes are made of nylon. The bristles on our natural set are made with bamboo fibres or charcoal fibres and nylon6. There are no fully biodegradable plant-based bristles on the market unfortunately. We’re not willing to use animal hair which is the only 100% “natural” option on the market at this moment.. With your continued support of our FETE toothbrushes, we hope to have a completely biodegradable toothbrush and brush head soon.
The bristles are recyclable anywhere that nylon can be recycled. However not every local authority will have the facilities to recycle nylon so anyone would need to enquire locally as to what recycling faclitities are available for nylon and if none, the bristles will need to go into the general waste, unfortunately.