The Perfect Hair Rinse to restore natural scalp PH works well with Shampoo Bars
Raw apple cider vinegar (ACV) is packed with nutrients and can help with tangles and frizzy hair, bring back body and shine and decrease residue . ACV rinses are especially helpful for those new to shampoo bars.
How to Use:
- Mix 1/2 to 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (ACV) with 8 ounces of water in a container,
Experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type (dry hair likes less ACV and oily hair like more).
- After shampooing apply the vinegar rinse. Pour, squirt or spray the rinse onto wet hair.
- Massage into hair and scalp and pay special attention to the ends.
- Let sit for a couple minutes.
- You can now rinse it all out or leave the rinse on your hair.
Good to Know:
- Made by in UK the Somerset Cider Vinegar Company
- Unfiltered and unpasteurised – contains “Mother of Vinegar”
- 3.5% acidity
- 150ml will make approx 3 rinses
- Use within 6 months of opening