Non Bio Nappy Wash is a brilliant sanitiser that’s kind to you and the environment
Non-Bio Nappy Wash is an outstanding sanitising powder for the safe, effective cleaning of reusable textile nappies, even at low temperatures. With a readily biodegradable formula that is kind to skin and the environment.
Made with renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which give a powerful clean whilst being extra sensitive to skin and reducing the impact on our planet. No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes.
– Removes the toughest stains even at 30°C
Good to Know:
- Size 2kg – enough powder for 66 washes
- Removes stains at low temperatures
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Compatible with all machines
- Readily biodegradable (biodegrades in waterways without harming wildlife)
- Compostable & recyclable packaging (bag lining is made from fully compostable and renewable NatureFlex™)
HOW TO USE
Add 30ml (1.5 tablespoons) of nappy wash powder to your normal detergent per one load of washing. For top-loading machines add the powder directly into the drum before adding clothes. For front loading machines add the powder to the detergent drawer with your detergent. Wash at recommended 30°C.
For hand wash dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.
To soak dissolve 30ml powder to every 5 litres of warm water.