Brilliant Plastic Free Compostable Kitchen Sponges
These compostable kitchen sponges from Friendly Soap are the latest eco-friendly cleaning option for your kitchen. These sponges are mae from natural materials like cellulose and coconut fibres, so they break down quickly in your compost bin.
The cellulose sponge will soften in water and the coconut fibre pad will remove stubborn foods from cooking surfaces without scratching.
Unlike regular sponges, compostable spo nges won’t leave behind any synthetic materials that can pollute the environment. And, since they’re made from renewable resources, you can feel good knowing that you’re not contributing to the depletion of our planet’s resources.
If you’re looking for a way to reduce your environmental impact and help keep our planet clean, switch to compostable sponges in your kitchen today.
Good to Know:
- Pack of 2
- Compostable sponge with coconut fibre side – for light non-scratch scrubbing
- Free of synthetic fibres, dyes, and fragrances
- Plastic Free
- 100% compostable / biodegradable – made from plants
- Cruelty Free
- BPA Free
- Low Carbon
- Renewable and sustainable
- Made in China
Looking After Your Sponges
- To help keep your cellulose sponge free of nasty bacteria, keep it as dry as possible between uses.
- You can sterilize them by soaking for a few minutes in boiled water, microwave heating damp sponges or pop in the dishwasher.