Strong Reusable Fairtrade Rubber Latex Household Gloves
If You Care Household Gloves are made from FSC Certified latex, i.e. the natural rubber is sourced from a responsibly managed plantation.
The rubber tappers, who cut the bark to get the raw material flowing, have received a fair trade premium, and it is their decision how to spend their extra income.
Unlike other brands, If You Care Household Gloves are reusable, made from 100% latex and contain no fillers so they are super strong. Lined with 100% natural cotton from renewable sources they are perfect for a variety of uses like washing dishes, house and bathroom cleaning and gardening.
Store out of direct sunlight and do not wash in dishwasher, instead clean outside of gloves with soap and water and store in a cupboard.
- Made from FSC Certified Ethically Sourced Latex
- 100% natural cotton lining
- 100% renewable resources
- Cardboard from FSC Certified recycled paper
- Cardboard processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Biodegradable non-toxic inks and glues
- Cardboard packaging should be recycled
- Perfect for washing dishes, oven cleaning, house and bathroom cleaning and gardening
- No animal testing
- No animal ingredients
Good to Know:
You can compost your Household Gloves by cutting them into small pieces with scissors.