Would you like to try making your own homemade cleaning products? Here’s a Starter Kit with everything you need including 8 Basic Homemade Natural Cleaning Recipes to get you started.
- 1 x White Vinegar (spirit vinegar 5% acetic acid) 500ml (Amber Glass Bottle)
- 1 x Castile Soap (made from organic coconut & sunflower oils) 200ml
- 1 x Bicarbonate of Soda (sodium bicarbonate) 250g
- 1 x Citric Acid 250g
- 1 x Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) 250g
- 1 x Peppermint: (Mentha Piperita) 10ml (approx 180 drops)
- 1 x Lemon: (Citrus Limon) 10ml (approx 180 drops)
- 1 x Amber Glass Trigger Spray Bottle 500ml
- 1 x 100% Cotton Cloth
- 1 x Loofah or Wood Fibre Cleaning Pad / Sponge
- 8 x Basic Homemade Natural Cleaning Recipe cards
The White Vinegar and Castile Soap are packaged in reusable bottles that you can refill again and again. The Bicarb and Washing Soda are in recyclable paper bags.
Remember – Never use vinegar or acid based cleaners marble, granite, stone or ceramic surfaces.
If you have any medical concerns regarding products containing essential oils (such as when pregnant, or with certain medical conditions), please consult your doctor or a qualified aromatherapist for further advice before making a purchase. We do not recommend using some products containing essential oils on young children.