Non Bio Laundry Powder that’s kind to you and the environment
This non bio laundry powder is tough on stains even at 30°C, with a readily biodegradable formula that is kind to skin and the environment.
Made with renewable plant-based and mineral ingredients which give a powerful clean whilst being sensitive to skin and reducing the impact on our planet. No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes.
The packaging can be composted as it’s 100% biodegradable too!
Good to Know:
- Size 2kg enough powder for 28 loads
- Lavender or Fresh Linen scent
- Works at low temperatures
- Made in the UK
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- No phosphates, preservatives, enzymes, or synthetic perfumes
- No colours or dyes
- Safe for septic tanks and cesspits
- Compatible with all machines
- Readily biodegradable (biodegrades in waterways without harming wildlife)
- Compostable & recyclable packaging
- Naturally fragranced
HOW TO USE
Pour out 70ml of powder per one load of washing. For top loading machines add the powder directly into the drum before adding clothes. For front loading machines add powder to the detergent drawer. Wash at recommended 30°C.