Plastic Free Eco Safety Razor by Jungle Culture
These unisex plastic free eco safety razor are precision engineered to provide a smooth and comfortable zero waste shaving experience. Each sustainable safety razor has a textured grip and extra long chrome handle, perfectly balanced for shaving hard to reach areas.
Comes with a natural white travel bag, made from a blend of soft organic cotton and ethically sourced jute.
Use with a shaving soap bar that you can find here
Good to Know:
- Plastic Free
- Comfortable, weighted long chrome handle – ideal for beginners.
- Compatible with any double edged DE safety razor blade
- Choice of a rose pink razor, mint green razor or blue razor
Please note: This item does not include razor blades, these can be bought separately
How to use a Safety Razor
This guide was produced by Jungle Culture
How to use a safety razor (step by step):
- Place your thumb on one side of the razor head and your index finger on the other side, twist and unscrew.
- Carefully separate the razor head and place a double edged razor blade in between the two pieces that make up the head of your razor.
- Re-screw the razor head and the razor base back together. Make sure that the ridges on the razor head are facing upwards (Common mistake).
- Before shaving, soak your razor in hot water and douse your skin with hot water, or heat your skin with a hot towel.
- Apply shaving soap (preferably plastic-free) to the area that you would like to shave.
- At roughly a 45 degree angle, move your razor in straight lines across your skin, making sure to only shave in straight lines, not diagonally.
- Pull your skin taut whilst shaving for the closest possible shave.
- Rinse your razor throughout and apply more shaving cream if necessary. Once you are finished, store your razor somewhere dry. Preferably using a razor stand.
More of a visual person? Here is a video tutorial we found showing how to replace safety razor blades: Click me
Here is another video showing start to finish how to shave with a safety razor (men): Click me
Here is another video explanation of how to shave with a safety razor for women: Click me