100% Natural hair wax handmade in the UK by Rugged Nature.
A quality hair wax blended with shea butter, beeswax, apricot kernel oil. Available in Unscented or with the addition of essential oils, Sandalwood, Cedarwood or Lemongrass.
Good to Know:
- Hand made in the UK
- Plastic Free
- Recyclable aluminium tin with paper label – note – this tin does have a plastic EPE lid liner.
- Using only natural, steam distilled, essential oil
- Paraben free, Palm oil free, Colourant and Preservative free, Alcohol free, Formaldehyde free… you get the idea.
- Cruelty Free
How to use:
- Use clean fingers to apply.
- This Hair Clay is 100% natural and so you only need to use a small amount at a time, work between the fingers and apply.
Rugged Nature – Joseph Poxon, is a Product Design and Management student at Aston University and the founder of Rugged Nature Ltd.
Our brand, started as an endeavour to make both eco-conscious and sensitive-skin-friendly hair products, without a rear label full of petrochemicals you can’t pronounce. All while maintaining excellent performance through our entire range that really works for the practical man.
We understand that the phase ‘100% Natural’ can mean many different things, however with our products containing only raw, unrefined, plant and mineral ingredients we can be sure that regardless of your definition, our entire range can always be considered truly 100% natural.
Tested on students, not animals, manufactured in the UK and fully CPSR tested you can be sure you are buying a safe, quality product either for yourself or as a gift to a loved one.