Toilet Mix is hard working bleach-free toilet concentrate with it’s gentle scent of Organic Lavender oil
This innovative powder product has a super-small carbon footprint, being completely water-free. No bulky bottles being transported, just a tiny tin with enough mix to make up 1 litre of ready-to-use toilet cleaner. Just add warm tap water at home!
Not only that but this Toilet Mix uses a cutting edge bio-surfactant (posh soap) made from renewable sources, making it a truly sustainable and highly eco-conscious toilet cleaner!
Toilet Mix is bleach-free toilet concentrate packs a fantastic punch with 5 grams making up 100ml of ready-to-use toilet cleaner. What’s not to love with it’s gentle scent of Organic Lavender oil, and using a range of natural and plant derived cleaning agents to make your loo sparkle, removing limescale, lifting debris, leaving it smelling clean.
This product is highly sustainable, non-toxic to child or pets, Vegan, Palm oil/ SLS and paraben-free.
Tin contains 50 grams which makes up 1 litre of ready-to-use toilet cleaner or if you prefer, you can use your own container or refill with our zero-waste version. This comes in a home-compostable pouch with recycled paper label.
How to Use:
To make 100ml (though you can make more at a time if you prefer) :
- Place 5 grams (about a level teaspoon) into a bottle. If there are any big lumps, break them up with a spoon or knife.
- Add 100ml warm tap water for every 5 grams.
- Leave for around 30-60minutes, shaking occasionally.
- Pour a small amount into the toilet, scrub and leave for at least 30minutes. Overnight is even better.
Ta da. Sparkly, poo and germ free loo!Good to Know:
- Starter Tin 50g will make up to 1 litre
- Refill 50g in compostable packet
- Made in UK
- Plastic Free
- Reusable Glass Jar
- SLS/ paraben/ colouring and palm free