A Box of Basics to help remove plastic from your Bathroom
1 x Bar of Natural Handcrafted Vegan Friendly Soap, Made in the UK – choice of Wild & Sage (100g) or 1 x Bar of Primal Suds (120g)
choice of :
- Wild & Sage Himalayan Salt (gently exfoliates) or
- Wild & Sage Olive Oil (gentle enough for baby) or
- Primal Suds Soul (plain and simple) or
- Primal Suds Xabon (smell like a Spa Day)
1 x Bamboo Toothbrush by F.E.T.E – Black or Natural
5 x Gorgeous Reusable Face Wipes Handmade in the UK by Little Green Wood using Hemp and Organic Cotton Fleece
3 x Soft & Scrub – Hemp & Organic Cotton Fleece, Cotton Towelling Reuseable make-up wipes
Fabric: One side 100% cotton towelling, one side 100% Hemp & Organic cotton fleece (available in mustard or blue)
• Use: Simply use your chosen make-up remover on the wipe, only a small amount is needed. Scrub and exfoliate your face with the towel side to really clean your skin. Then use the super soft side to wipe eyes or sensitive areas.
2 x Super Soft – Hemp & Organic Cotton Fleece Reuseable make-up wipes
Fabric: Double sided, 55% Hemp & 45% Organic cotton fleece (natural/cream)
• Use: Perfect for those with sensitive or irritated skin. Simply use your chosen make-up remover on the wipe, only a small amount is needed and wipe your face until clean.
Soap – for the full list of ingredients in the Handmade Soaps please see here: Handmade Soap Ingredients
Soap Care – Since handmade soaps have no chemical preservatives, they deserve a little bit of attention to keep them happy and prolong their life.
The soaps have a high percentage of natural glycerine which is great for your skin as its incredibly moisturising but it also attracts water so its really important to keep it somewhere dry.
When you are not using it its best to keep it out of water on a well drained surface so that it completely dries between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden.
This will help make it last so you can get the most from your soap and enjoy feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
As with any skincare product, customers with sensitive skin are advised to perform a test patch before using a new product for the first time. If you have any medical concerns regarding products containing essential oils (such as when pregnant, or with certain medical conditions), please consult your doctor or a qualified aromatherapist for further advice before making a purchase. We do not recommend using some products containing essential oils on young children.Products are handmade, so there will be slight variations between batches which may affect product appearance, aroma and viscosity.