A wonderful choice of 4 100% Natural Solid Shampoo Bars
Natural shampoo bars are a great way to clean your hair without stripping their natural oils, respecting marine life, and avoiding plastic packaging.
And you can download a free guide “How to use Shampoo Bars” to get the best out of the products!
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Rosemary and Mint – this shampoo bar is great for sensitive scalp, the oils moisturise the skin, the rosemary essential oil helps to protect your hair, and can stimulate hair growth while the peppermint provides a nice cooling and awakening effect! (Due to the presence of Rosemary essential oil this shampoo should by avoided when pregnant or nursing, and by people who suffer from hypertension)
Coconut Milk – this moisturising shampoo bar is particularly indicated for dry and damaged hair, and curly hair seem to love it a lot!
The coconut scent fades in the soap-making process, making this bar unscented.
Aloe Vera – this wonderful unscented shampoo bar has delicate moisturising properties thanks to the abundant aloe vera juice, which is used instead of distilled water in the lye solution. Aloe vera is great for moisturising hair without weighting it down, it therefore works best on normal to dry hair types.
Lavender – this shampoo bar is suggested for thin or oily hair, as it keeps the hair moisturised without leaving oily residues. In addition to this, the lavender essential oil will keep you extra relaxed in the shower!
Properties (see ingredients tab for details of which ones are in each bar):
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Coconut Milk: Boosts hair’s volume and shine, helps to repair and detangle damaged hair
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Pink clay: Soothing, softening and with delicate cleaning properties
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Good to Know:
- Weight: ~100g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.